Hardee's mocks MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell after he said the FBI seized his cell phone at their restaurant
- Hardee's took to Twitter to mock Mike Lindell after the MyPillow CEO said he was approached by FBI at a restaurant.
- According to Lindell, agents confiscated his phone as part of a search warrant.
Hardee's took to Twitter to mock Mike Lindell Wednesday, after the MyPillow CEO said federal agents confiscated his cell phone while in the fast-food restaurant's parking lot.
"Now that you know we exist... you should really try our pillowy biscuits," Hardee's wrote on its official account.
"Funny!" Lindell said in response to Insider's request for comment on the Hardee's tweet. Lindell told Insider the incident occurred at a Hardee's restaurant in Mankato, Minnesota, where he ordered a mushroom swiss cheeseburger and a chocolate shake.
During a Facebook broadcast on Tuesday, Lindell said the FBI had been "weaponized" against him by issuing a search warrant for his phone, claiming he was "cornered" by four federal agents outside the Hardee's.
"I go: 'No. My whole company — I run five companies off that. I don't have a computer,'" Lindell said. "My hearing aids run off this! Everything runs off my phone!"
In a copy of a subpoena uploaded by Lindell, the agents took his phone in search of information related to possible tampering with voting machines connected to the 2020 presidential election. Specifically, the subpoena allegedly calls for "any attempted misappropriation, theft, conversion, transfer, or exfiltration of any proprietary hardware, software or other data" related to the voting machines.
The FBI did not immediately respond to Insider's request to comment, but told The Daily Beast that while it cannot comment on the specific issue, it "can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World