Starbucks is selling energy drinks for the first time
Starbuckshas launched Starbucks BAYA Energy – the coffeechain's first-ever line of energy drinks.
- The $2.89 cans are available at
retailstores and will be rolled out at Starbucks US stores from March.
Starbucks is making and selling energy drinks for the first-ever time.
They'll be rolled out at Starbucks US stores from March 1, the coffee chain announced Tuesday.
The drinks, called Starbucks BAYA Energy, come in three flavors: mango guava, raspberry lime, and pineapple passionfruit. Each 12-ounce can has 90 calories and 160 mg of caffeine.
In a press release, Starbucks said the drinks are "crafted from caffeine naturally found in coffee fruit as well as antioxidant vitamin C for immune support to give consumers a boost of feel-good energy."
"Over the years, we've continued to identify new and exciting ways to expand our ready-to-drink portfolio and saw an opportunity to complement our existing coffee beverage lineup with Starbucks BAYA Energy, the brand's first beverage to launch in the energy category," Chanda Beppu, vice president of channel development Americas at Starbucks, said in the press release.
Starbucks said that it was also rolling out other ready-to-drink beverages, including some oat milk-based ones, after the chain's successful launch of the dairy alternative earlier this year.
Starbucks is also releasing a 72-ounce carton of its Cold Brew at a suggested retail price of $15.
The drinks were developed by Starbucks and
- Retail inflation could soften by 50-60 basis points on government interventions: CARE
- Tata Steel, JSW, SAIL and JSPL will lose half of their export biz as government wages war on inflation
- Sony has announced that half of its game releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025
- Meta-owned Instagram rolls out exclusive ‘1 Minute Music’ tracks for reels in India
- Top energy efficient front load washing machines
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction