Rihanna and Samsung unveil cryptic interactive website to preview new album
The site must be accessed on a mobile device, and once there, fans can explore a mansion filled with clues that contain short video clips.
After opening the site, you are greeted with a cryptic message for the bedroom, which is the first featured room. It says, "The beautiful girl awoke. Was this place the beginning or the end? Follow the shimmer of my crown. Soon you will find the key." Upon entering the room, you notice a map drawn by a child on the wall, as well as a rocking horse and piano. A video shows children playing in the real version of the room and a child with a crown ventures down the hallway. Other rooms yet to be unlocked include a studio, closet, tattoo parlor, and office.
It has been reported that Rihanna will release the album via Tidal on November 27, with a wide release on December 4, but that has yet to be confirmed.
An Instagram account and Twitter page for @iamthekeyholder have also been revealed. The Instagram page features photos of a stick figure with a crown drawn in cities around the country, including Los Angeles, Chicago, and New Orleans. Similar drawings make an appearance on the ANTIdiaRy site.
- A 'healthy' growth in cigarettes vertical helped ITC beat earnings estimates
- Heatwave has turned ACs from a luxury to a necessity — but margins remain muted for the players
- Venus Pipes & Tubes IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Late comic book legend Stan Lee set to live again in movies as Marvel Studios signs 20-year deal
- Meta pauses hiring for several verticals, employees fear job cuts
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction