SBI net profit surges 30% in Q3
View all Offers
View all Offers
Home Centre Emily 5 Seater Fabric Sectional Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 32960₹ 82400Buy On
- 13% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch King Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 72 X 5 Inches)₹ 20469₹ 24970Buy On
- 31% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Mini Medium Plastic Cabinet Brown , 2 Doors₹ 4699₹ 6500Buy On
Wipro Furniture Arena Wood;Engineering Wood Office Desk; Study Desk(Beech Finish,Beech)₹ 12499₹ 18200Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
The State Bank of India (
In the year-ago period, the SBI had registered a net profit of Rs 2,234.34 crore, the bank revealed in a
In the third quarter, the total income of the bank moved up to Rs 43,784 crore as compared to Rs 39,068 crore in the year-ago period.
Apart from this, the net interest income of the SBI zoomed 9% to Rs 13,777 crore as against Rs 12,640 crore in the third quarter of last fiscal.
The PTI report further revealed that provisions for bad loans during the Q3 of current fiscal surged 26% to Rs 5,235 crore from Rs 4,150 crore during corresponding quarter.
AdvertisementIn the quarter under review, the net NPAs of the SBI fell to 2.8% as compared to 3.24% in same period of last it. The PTI report also stated that gross NPAs slumped to 4.9% in the Q3 from 5.73% in the year-ago period.
(Image: The Economic Times)
Popular on BI
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021