SBI Recruitment 2019: 77 Special Cadre Officer vacancies to be filled, apply by 12 August on sbi.co.in
- India’s largest commercial bank,
State Bank of India( SBI) is looking to hire for 77 vacancies.
- The vacant positions include Deputy General Manager(Asset Liability Management), Credit Analyst and Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) among others.
- The last date to apply is 12 August 2019.
The interested candidates, below the age of 45, can apply by filling an application form online at the bank’s official website sbi.co.in.
The vacant Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) position is based out of Mumbai, with an annual salary package of nearly ₹41 lakhs.
The registration for the same has begun on 22 July 2019 and the last day to apply is 12 August 2019.
Other posts include a vacancy for Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning), 11 for SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist), 4 for SME Credit Analyst (Structuring), 10 for SME Credit Analyst, 50 posts for Credit Analyst, 45 for Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning, Asset Liability Management), SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist, Structuring), and 35 for SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst.
The minimum qualification required to apply is a master’s degree. The selected candidates will then have to appear for the interview.
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report