Here are the 10 things hospitals are being told to do to prepare for the coronavirus
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued guidance to hospitals trying to prepare for the impact of the coronavirus as it spreads in the United States.
- The coronavirus outbreak that originated in Wuhan, China, has killed 2,858 people and infected more than 83,000 around the world.
- The virus, which causes a disease known as COVID-19, has spread to at least 55 other countries.
- Here are the 10 things the CDC is advising hospitals to do.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Are you a healthcare professional? If you want to share your experience in the healthcare industry as the coronavirus spreads, please reach out to Business Insider reporter Bryan Pietsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Train healthcare personnel
How to quickly identify and isolate patients who are confirmed or suspected to have the virus
How to place patients
Patients moving within the hospital
Cleaning of the hospital environment
Monitor and manage personnel
Regularly monitor the situation with the CDC
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders