Derrick Henry obliterated a defender with another vicious stiff-arm
- Derrick Henry pulled off another vicious stiff-arm.
- On Sunday, Henry sent Lions cornerback Alexander Myres flying to the ground before stepping out of bounds for an easy gain.
- Henry is the most dangerous rusher in the NFL, and it's not particularly close.
No player in the NFL strikes fear in the hearts of opposing defenses quite like Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry.
The league's leading rusher, Henry is averaging 109 yards a game, and stomped all over the Detroit Lions defense on Sunday to the tune of 147 yards and a score.But while Henry's numbers are always impressive, you really need to watch him play to get the full effect of his dominance. On Sunday, he showed his strength with a vicious stiff-arm of Lions cornerback Alexander Myres.
—NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) December 20, 2020
On Twitter, fans were enthralled with Henry's incredible strength.
—Kyle Brandt (@KyleBrandt) December 20, 2020
—Field Yates (@FieldYates) December 20, 2020
—Bussin' With The Boys (@BussinWTB) December 20, 2020
—Louis Riddick (@LRiddickESPN) December 20, 2020This isn't the first time Henry has sent a defender flying against their will. Earlier in the year, Henry sent Bills cornerback Josh Norman into the air with a similarly dismissive sitff-arm.
Tennessee went on to win Sunday's game against the Lions 46-25, all but securing the Titans' spot in the postseason. To any defenders that may face Henry in the coming weeks: consider yourselves warned.
- Uttar Pradesh prohibits entry of more than five people in religious places
- Night curfew imposed in Uttar Pradesh's Gorakhpur district from 9 pm to 6 am till April 18
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study