Route Mobile IPO allotment status: Here’s how to check in four simple steps
- The ₹600-crore initial public offering (IPO) of Route Mobile closed on Friday (September 11) with a stellar response from the investors.
- The IPO was subscribed 74.13 times on the last day of bidding.
- Here’s how to check Route Mobile IPO allotment status.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe IPO was subscribed 74.13 times on the last day of bidding. It received bids for 89.23 crore equity shares against IPO size of 1.2 crore shares. Also, ahead of the IPO, the company had raised ₹180 crore from 15 anchor investors, including Goldman Sachs, Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund, and SBI Life Insurance, among others.
|Route Mobile IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||89.76x||192.81x||12.67x||73.29x|
For Route Mobile IPO, the basis of allotment will be announced on September 16, and listing on the bourses is scheduled for September 21.
The grey market premium currently suggests an upside of 48% over the issue price band of ₹345-350 per share. It is currently hovering in the range of ₹160-170 per share.
How to check Route Mobile IPO allotment status:
If you have subscribed to the Route Mobile’s ₹ 600-crore IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
- To check the Route Mobile IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Route Mobile’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Route Mobile IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 16.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: Route Mobile IPO: Here’s what works for it and what doesn’t
Top stock movers — HCL, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, RIL, IRCTC, Yes Bank, Adani Green and more
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists