11 outrageous perks Facebook is offering employees
• Some perks include free meals, ample time for vacation, and lots of support for new parents.
• Facebook's benefits received a 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
It's well-known that big tech companies tend to offer lots of tempting perks.
And Facebook is no different. A quick glance at its careers page - along with its Glassdoor reviews - reveals a whole slew of enviable benefits. So does reporting from the Guardian's Julia Carrie Wong, whose recent article highlighted the inequality between Facebook staffers and contractors.
On its jobs site, Facebook advocates for a "holistic approach to benefits and perks," and focuses on several different spheres, including health, family, community, finance, and convenience.
Here's a look at some of the perks Facebook offers employees in North America.
- In yet another setback to Ola's quality control, a user has alleged that his Ola S1 Pro's front suspension broke while driving
- Kia EV6 is now up for pre-booking in India — All you need to know about the futuristic electric vehicle
- IT jobs are safer than startup jobs but a salary bubble burst awaits them
- This travel agency stock has given 183% returns in a year - after pandemic changed its fortunes
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction