11 outrageous perks Facebook is offering employees
• Some perks include free meals, ample time for vacation, and lots of support for new parents.
• Facebook's benefits received a 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
It's well-known that big tech companies tend to offer lots of tempting perks.
And Facebook is no different. A quick glance at its careers page - along with its Glassdoor reviews - reveals a whole slew of enviable benefits. So does reporting from the Guardian's Julia Carrie Wong, whose recent article highlighted the inequality between Facebook staffers and contractors.
On its jobs site, Facebook advocates for a "holistic approach to benefits and perks," and focuses on several different spheres, including health, family, community, finance, and convenience.
Here's a look at some of the perks Facebook offers employees in North America.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World