11 outrageous perks Facebook is offering employees
• Some perks include free meals, ample time for vacation, and lots of support for new parents.
• Facebook's benefits received a 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
It's well-known that big tech companies tend to offer lots of tempting perks.
And Facebook is no different. A quick glance at its careers page - along with its Glassdoor reviews - reveals a whole slew of enviable benefits. So does reporting from the Guardian's Julia Carrie Wong, whose recent article highlighted the inequality between Facebook staffers and contractors.
On its jobs site, Facebook advocates for a "holistic approach to benefits and perks," and focuses on several different spheres, including health, family, community, finance, and convenience.
Here's a look at some of the perks Facebook offers employees in North America.
- Minority shareholders must grin and bear it when promoters wash dirty laundry in public
- 10 Superfoods to soothe acid reflux and heartburn naturally
- Window to address climate change closing rapidly: IUCN seven Commissions ahead of COP28
- Salman Khan receives threat again; his security reviewed
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff