11 outrageous perks Facebook is offering employees
• Some perks include free meals, ample time for vacation, and lots of support for new parents.
• Facebook's benefits received a 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
It's well-known that big tech companies tend to offer lots of tempting perks.
And Facebook is no different. A quick glance at its careers page - along with its Glassdoor reviews - reveals a whole slew of enviable benefits. So does reporting from the Guardian's Julia Carrie Wong, whose recent article highlighted the inequality between Facebook staffers and contractors.
On its jobs site, Facebook advocates for a "holistic approach to benefits and perks," and focuses on several different spheres, including health, family, community, finance, and convenience.
Here's a look at some of the perks Facebook offers employees in North America.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World