Taco Bell has a totally underrated breakfast menu most people overlook - here are the best and worst things to order
The Tex-Mex fast-food chain with a reputation for being a popular - ahem - late-night food destination does in fact have a breakfast menu.
Think about it: eggs, salsa, cheese, tortillas... Tex-Mex is tailor made for breakfast.
The menu is available till 11am, which is good news for those who like to get a bit of extra sleep. But what to order from this oft-overlooked morning option?
Limited-time offers aside (I'm still mourning the loss of the Breakfast Quesalupas), here are the breakfast menu items ranked from worst to best.
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP