The 25 best MBA programs in the world for careers in tech
- The best business schools in the world are ranked each year by education specialists QS Quacquarelli Symonds.
- QS recently released rankings for various MBA specializations, including the top programs for careers in technology.
- QS based its ranking on surveys of employers, academics, and business school programs, and evaluated MBA programs on career outcomes in the tech industry, programs' reputations in the industry, and research output pertaining to tech.
- Here are the top 25 global MBA programs for careers in technology, according to the QS rankings.
Getting an MBA can be a huge boost to a career in tech. Here are some of the best MBA programs in the world where you can get that boost.Education specialists QS Quacquarelli Symonds annually rank the best MBA programs in the world based on surveys of employers, academics, and business school programs.Advertisement
They recently released rankings of MBA programs that are good for specific career specializations, focusing on programs with strong career outcomes in particular industries.
For their ranking of the best MBA programs for careers in tech, they combined their overall ranking of the best MBA programs in the world with further data on career outcomes in the tech industry, programs' reputations among employers in the industry, and faculty members' research output in fields related to tech.Here are the 25 best MBA programs for careers in tech, according to QS, along with the share of recent graduates working in the tech industry and the programs' scores from 0 to 100 in the three tech-specific categories listed above:
25. Brigham Young (Marriott)
24. HEC ParisAdvertisement
32. New York University (Stern)
22. Imperial College Business SchoolAdvertisement
21. Boston University (Questrom)
20. Duke (Fuqua)Advertisement
19. SDA Bocconi
18. IE Business SchoolAdvertisement
17. University of Washington (Foster)
16. University of Chicago (Booth)Advertisement
15. Columbia University
13 (tie). Carnegie Mellon (Tepper)Advertisement
13 (tie). INSEAD
11. University of Texas (McCombs)
9 (tie). HarvardAdvertisement
9 (tie). University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
8. University of Michigan (Ross)Advertisement
7. London Business School
6. University of Cambridge (Judge)Advertisement
5. Northwestern University (Kellogg)
4. University of California at Los Angeles (Anderson)Advertisement
3. Stanford University
2. University of California at Berkeley (Haas)Advertisement
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities
- Best affordable wired keyboards for home and office use