The 25 highest-paying companies in 2019
DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/Getty Images
- Glassdoor just released their annual report of the 25 highest-paying companies in 2019.
- The top three highest-paying employers of 2019 are all tech companies paying a median total salary of more than $160,000 a year.
- The best-paying company is Palo Alto Networks, where the median total salary is $170,929 and the highest reported salary is between $247,000 and $271,000.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Have you ever wondered which companies are most generous when it comes to compensating employees? We've got the answer.Glassdoor just released their annual list of the highest-paying companies in 2019, where the median total salary for all employees is more than $130,000 per year. In conjunction with the report, Glassdoor also released their list of the highest-paying jobs of 2019.
The three companies topping the list are all in the tech industry and pay their employees an average median salary of over $160,000 a year.The overall highest-paying company is Palo Alto Networks, where the median total salary is $170,929 and the highest reported salary is between $247,000 and $271,000.
Here are the 25 highest-paying companies in 2019, plus the highest reported salary for each company found on Glassdoor.
22. Western DigitalAdvertisement
21. Tableau Software
19. BNP Paribas
13. McKinsey & Company
11. Juniper Networks
4. Gilead SciencesAdvertisement
1. Palo Alto Networks
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers
- PSLV rocket lifts off with 19 satellites from Brazil, US and India
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown