The 25 highest-paying companies in 2019
DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/Getty Images
- Glassdoor just released their annual report of the 25 highest-paying companies in 2019.
- The top three highest-paying employers of 2019 are all tech companies paying a median total salary of more than $160,000 a year.
- The best-paying company is Palo Alto Networks, where the median total salary is $170,929 and the highest reported salary is between $247,000 and $271,000.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Have you ever wondered which companies are most generous when it comes to compensating employees? We've got the answer.
Glassdoor just released their annual list of the highest-paying companies in 2019, where the median total salary for all employees is more than $130,000 per year. In conjunction with the report, Glassdoor also released their list of the highest-paying jobs of 2019.
The three companies topping the list are all in the tech industry and pay their employees an average median salary of over $160,000 a year.
The overall highest-paying company is Palo Alto Networks, where the median total salary is $170,929 and the highest reported salary is between $247,000 and $271,000.
Here are the 25 highest-paying companies in 2019, plus the highest reported salary for each company found on Glassdoor.
22. Western Digital
21. Tableau Software
19. BNP Paribas
13. McKinsey & Company
11. Juniper Networks
4. Gilead Sciences
1. Palo Alto Networks
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India