The country's most elite boarding school has an Instagram that's like 'Humans of New York' crossed with a J.Crew catalog
The teenagers at Phillips Exeter Academy have some serious runway game. Mimicking the preppy style of a J.Crew catalogue, they sport couture items and mix and match prints with ease.
The Exeter Issue is an Instagram account that showcases the best dressed students at the most elite boarding school in America. Inspired by the viral Instagram account Humans of New York, The Exeter Issue features street portraits and interviews gathered on campus.
We spoke with The Exeter Issue's founder Rachel Luo, a junior, on the blog's inspiration.
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it