The top 5 places in the country and abroad where Indians are swiping right on Tinder
It’s a known fact that Indians love Tinder. And, why not? Wanting to meet new people is in our country’s DNA. Plus, it subtracts all the hard work that’s involved when you want to meet someone new. Dressing your best and going out is now replaced by swiping right and texting that person from the comfort of your bed. What’s not to love?
But, have you ever wondered which the states in the country or places abroad that Indians
The data released by the company lists out the top 5 Indian and international destinations from where Indian
On the other hand when it comes to international destinations, Indian travelers love swiping from London followed by New York and Dubai. Los Angeles and Amsterdam make it to the fourth and fifth spot on the list.
How interesting is that!
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari