The Ultra-Modern Store That Gives E-Commerce A Whole New Dimension
STORY launches a themed store every few weeks. Past themes have included love, wellness, and color.
Founder Rachel Shechtman describes her business as "a dating service using storytelling as the matchmaker between brands and consumers."
While not all of STORY's featured brands are traditionally e-commerce, Shechtman has made an effort to integrate online like never before.
The brand has worked with startups including Birchbox, ArtSpace, and Quirky.
"We are a living advertorial – and one in which the sponsor aka ‘advertiser’ adds credibility and conversation to the subject matter therefore driving impact in real life and a compelling story," Shechtman told us.
Her business was profitable in the first year and has received international attention because of the unique experience it creates for shoppers.
- Best deals on fashion and beauty during Amazon Great Freedom Festival
- Chicago-based e-commerce marketplace Groupon lays off 15% of its staff
- Great Freedom Festival deals on kitchen products—buy induction cooker, microwave oven, mixer grinder, and more at discount
- Best deals on furniture items during the sale
- Google outage affects thousands of users, people start complaining on Twitter