The US government is hiring a project manager for Burning Man
The annual salary for the full-time position ranges from $69,497 to $90,344.
The responsibilities of the position are riddled with government abbreviations, like in the following sentence: "Incumbent is to perform as project leader for complex projects such as RMPs, major EIS's and EA's and Special Recreation Permits, in particular the Burning Man event, which have a broad scope and often require coordination outside the district organization."
As odd as the posting may seem, an RMP or Risk Management Plan for an event that attracts nearly 70,000 costumed characters to set up "theme camps" in a sandstorm-prone 7-square-mile patch in Black Rock Desert - is totally necessary.
The job posting expires on February 8, so for those interested, apply online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World