Ford is reportedly also making a Bronco pickup truck to challenge the Jeep Gladiator
- A pickup truck version of the 2021
Ford Broncois coming, Automobile reports.
- It won't show up until 2024 as a 2025 model, however.
- It will likely also be a four-door pickup, just like the
If the market's love for pickup trucks can offer any guidance, then the logical next step for the new Ford Bronco would be to introduce a pickup truck variant of its own.
Ford, of course, won't confirm anything beyond the three models it already introduced — the Bronco two- and four-door and the Sport — but Automobile reports that the
There likely won't be a two-door pickup, either. The Bronco pickup will probably come as a four-door crew cab setup, like the Jeep Gladiator. That would make sense too since the Ford Bronco is aimed directly at the Jeep Wrangler.
Automobile expects the pickup to offer similar trim packages to the regular Bronco models: a limited First Edition trim and subsequent Badlands, Big Beng, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, and Wildtrak trims.Ford already offers the F-150 and Ranger pickup trucks, so it will be interesting how a Bronco pickup will affect sales.
- Google photos will charge $1.99 per month for 100 GB storage from June 1
- Best smartphones under ₹10,000 in India
- Tamil Nadu government to bear all expenses of COVID patients in private hospitals
- CoWin portal to make 4-digit security code mandatory from May 8