Jeffree Star said he's in 'excruciating pain' amid discharge from the hospital for car accident in Wyoming
- Jeffree Star was discharged from Wyoming Medical Center on Saturday.
- Star said he would have to wear a brace for a few months after breaking his back.
- Star and his friend Daniel Lucas were injured in the Friday car accident after hitting black ice.
Jeffree Star has been discharged from Wyoming Medical Center after he and a friend were injured in a rollover crash on Friday.
Star said on Twiter he and his friend Daniel Lucas were in a "severe car accident" outside of Casper, Wyoming, after hitting black ice. Star, who recently purchased a ranch in Wyoming, said the Rolls Royce he was driving during the accident flipped three times.
-Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 16, 2021Insider's Kat Tenbarge previously reported Star and Lucas were transported to the hospital, where a representative confirmed Star was in "stable condition."
"My back is really broke, and my vertebrae - three are not attached right now and I am in the most excruciating pain ever," said Star, who was seated next to a bedridden Lucas.
-Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 17, 2021Lucas, who's spoken out about his journey with stage 3 colon cancer, was not discharged and remained hospitalized.
"I have some internal issues due to the colon cancer that I had," said Lucas. "There's some internal bleeding, some holes going on that shouldn't be going on...so it's a bummer."After being discharged from the hospital, Star shared photos of the damaged Rolls Royce.
-Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 17, 2021A Wyoming Highway Patrol representative told Insider that the road conditions were slushy when authorities arrived at the scene on Friday. Star's vehicle had overturned on its side next to the roadway.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC