These Nutella Cronut Holes Are Dominique Ansel's Best Creation Yet
Business Insider/Pamela Engel
They're mini versions of Ansel's smash-hit croissant-doughnut hybrid, the Cronut.
Ansel's Cronut holes are filled with Nutella and coated with sugar, and they have an advantage over the regular Cronut - they're bite-sized, so they're not as overwhelming as the full-size versions, which pack a lot of sugar between the icing, sugar crystals, and filling.
The Nutella Cronut holes are crisp on the outside and spongy on the inside, but the Nutella is a bit thicker than the typical filling you'd find in a full-size Cronut.
And good news if you live in New York City - Ansel is giving away the bite-sized treats from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Broadway Pedestrian Plaza near Madison Square Park at 23rd Street.
The bad news - for now, the Cronuts holes are available for one day only for Nutella's anniversary celebration. But that could change if they're a big hit.
The beloved hazelnut spread has been getting a lot of buzz in recent weeks. Eataly, also near Madison Square Park, just opened a Nutella Bar that offers crepes, tarts and breads slathered with the Italian hazelnut spread.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World