This is what Dark Web is and here’s how you can access it

This is what Dark Web is and here’s how you can access it According to scientists, only 4% of the internet is provided to the general public-- meaning that the remaining 96% of the internet can only be accessed through Deep Web.

Dark Web or Dark Net is a subset of the Deep Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and every legal/illegal stuff possible. You can get cocaine delivered to your doorstep in Delhi (many of them claim to have a 95% success rate in delivering the package). Of course, accessing Dark Web comes with its own repercussions as every country has its own restrictions of using it. In India, there is a host of activities you are not allowed to do.

Here, we’re going to show you how to use the Dark Web, step by step. Use it at your own risk.

A piece of advice: “Most of the things in here are illegal, we advise you to not click on links that are not known to you and stay away from things that you’re not allowed to do.”



Install a VPN, to hide yourself from getting tracked. (Any VPN software would work)

Download Tor Browser (Please download it from the official website because there’s always a risk of getting hacked)

Open your VPN and connect to a location that you’re not in. (If someone’s tracking your activities, it changes your IP address and location)

Open Tor Browser (Basic URLs don’t work in here, every website on the Dark web has an extension of .onion)

Search Engines

You can almost search anything in here, from uncensored YouTube to hiring a hacker. Just be a little careful as you’re always one step away from child porn.

Here are a few search engines which will help you to find what you need

Torch: http://xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion/

Uncensored Hidden WiKi: http://gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

*Please cover your webcam with a tape before using Tor