This London-based food truck only sells cheese sandwiches - here's how they're made
- This London food truck only sells cheese sandwiches.
- It sells four kinds of sandwiches filled with heaps of cheese.
- The Cheese Truck can sell up to 3,000 sandwiches a day.
The Cheese Truck tours the United Kingdom selling grilled cheese sandwiches.
The sandwiches are pressed with a hot flat iron so the cheese melts.The two sides of the bread slices are buttered, giving it that extra crunch.
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists