Use 4 simple questions to beat your phone company and save money
At this point, a cell phone is practically a necessity.
But if you aren't eager to downgrade from your smartphone to a flip phone reminiscent of the early 2000s, your connection to the rest of the world can be pricey.
The chart below, published by I Will Teach You To Be Rich for Ramit Sethi's "Save $1,000 in 1 Week" challenge, explains how to start getting creative with reducing your cell phone bills by answering only four questions.
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- Media mogul Martha Stewart isn't a fan of remote work: 'You can't possibly get everything done working three days a week in the office and two days remotely'
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- RBI MPC holds interest rate as expected but stance maintained at ‘withdrawal of accommodation’
- Salesforce unveils disruptive AI-backed solutions that can create personalised content in a single click
- Sacred Games to Scam 1992, here are India's most popular web series as per IMDb
- Gopichand backs PV Sindhu after Indian star crashes out of Singapore Open
- Claiming tax exemption showing rent paid to relatives? Five things to keep in mind