Uttarakhand UBSE class 12th result 2019: Board likely to announce results tomorrow, check score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
AdvertisementThe Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UKSE) is likely to declare the result for class 10th and 12th examination tomorrow i.e. 30 May 2019. The result will be announced by the Chairman of the state board at 10:30 am, according to reports.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
The examination was conducted between 1 March and 26 March this year. Last year, the overall pass percentage among class 12th students stood at 78.97% with girls performing better than boys in both 10th and 12th examination.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "12th Class Examination Result 2019" for class 12th results.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn