Uttarakhand UKSE class 12th result 2019: Board likely to declare results this week, check score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education(UKSE) is expected to declare the result for class 10th and 12th examination next week on 30 May 2019, according to reports.
This year, the 10th examination was held from 2 March to 25 March 2019 while the class 10th examination was held between 1 March to 26 March.In 2018, the results for Classes 10 and 12 was declared on 26 May. The overall pass percentage for class 10th was 74.57% and 78.97% for Class 12.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "10th Class Examination Result 2019" tab for Class 10 results and "12th Class Examination Result 2019" for 12th.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- 20 DMRC staff have tested positive for COVID-19 till date: Sources
- COVID-positive man dies, daughter says 'not admitted' in time by Delhi hospital
- Four more COVID-19 cases in HP's Hamirpur, ten recover
- COVID-19 cases cross 2,000-mark in Assam
- 13 Indians among 517 new coronavirus cases reported in Singapore