We visited the largest McDonald's in the US and ate pizza, pasta, and a Belgian waffle - here's what it's like
ORLANDO - Florida is home to some of the most magical places on Earth: Disney World, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter... and a McDonald's that serves everything from omelets to custom-made pizza.
Welcome to the "World's Largest Entertainment McDonald's and PlayPlace."
Rebecca Harrington/Business Insider
I had heard rumors about a McDonald's down in Florida that's like none other. So on my latest trip to the state, I knew I had to visit.
I convinced my mom Kathy, an avid chef and Food Network junkie, and my cousin Rachel, lover of all food, to take a detour from our family vacation to Harry Potter Land so we could visit the grandest of all McDonald's.
Here's what it was like:
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine
- Lamborghini Revuelto: Plug-in hybrid supercar with V12 engine hits Indian roads