What the median rent in New York City buys you in 25 big US cities
The median rent in New York City is $3,185 a month, according to residential real estate website Trulia.It's the second highest in the nation, just after San Francisco ($3,995 per month).
And how about outside of New York City's five boroughs? What if you took your $3,185 a month and moved to Atlanta, Georgia? Could you get more for your money?Below, find out what the median New York rent could buy you in the 25 biggest rental markets in the US. The listings, from Trulia, are all located where the crime rate is "low" to "lowest," and rent does not exceed $3,200 per month.
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says COVID-19 positivity rate has gone up to 30%, only 100 ICU beds left
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths