Wipro reshuffles media and telecom wing. Ayan Mukerji quits
Wipro has shuffled its media and telecom business. The sector currently generates over $1 billion in annual revenue. This is just the start of a broader organizational reshuffle planned by Wipro's Chief Operating Officer Abidali Neemuchwala.
Ayan Mukerji, the Chief Executive of Wipro's Media and Telecom Strategic Business Unit & Product Engineering Services had spent nearly three decades with the company. Mr. Mukherji has resigned to pursue other opportunities. A Wipro spokesperson confirmed the development.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy
- Centre seeks 300-400 mn vaccine doses, says SII's Poonawalla
- SII to seek emergency use authorisation for AstraZeneca Covid vaccine in 2 weeks: Poonawalla
- PM reviews vaccine progress at Serum Institute in Pune
- Modi should focus on strategy on Covid vaccine, instead of publicity: Cong