Yum Brands crushed earnings
The company posted adjusted earnings of $0.95 per share against analyst expectations of $0.83 per share.
Revenue came in just a tiny bit below expectations at $2.62 billion versus analysts calls for $2.66 billion.
Additionally, the company raised its profit growth guidance to 12% growth in 2016 from 10%.
The company also posted comparable store growth of 2% worldwide and total sales growth of 5%.
In response, the stock jumped 5% in after-hours trading, before sliding down to a rise of around 3.75% as of 4:26 p.m. ET.
More to come...
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn