Reliance Jio announces yet another plan for Jio subscribers, hints on bringing in more
Nazia BijalApr 1, 2017, 11.14 AM
From 'Welcome Offer' to 'Happy New Year' and now to 'Jio Summer Surprise' plan,
It's been one month that Reliance
Jio has now extended the deadline for purchasing Jio’s Rs 303 (and other) plans till 15th April. Jio says that this extension will provide the necessary breathing room for users to avoid
service disruption during the transition from free to paid services. It also adds that customers who could not enrol for Jio Prime by 31st March for whatever reason can still do so by paying Rs 99 along with their first purchase of Jio’s Rs 303 and other plans till 15th April.
Jio has swiftly announced yet another free programme called Jio Summer Surprise for its Jio Prime members where every Jio Prime member, when they make their first paid recharge prior to 15th April using Jio’s Rs 303 plan (or any higher value plan), can continue to avail Jio services for free, which means customers will only start paying for the services in July, after the expiry of their yet another complimentary service.
After providing free services for the last 7 months, Jio again hints at many such special plans for Jio Prime subscribers going forward.
More from this author
- 15 points Mukesh Ambani made while unleashing Reli...
- BREAKING NEWS: Mukesh Ambani speaks on Reliance Ji...
- 15 crucial points Mukesh Ambani made during his AG...
- Mukesh Ambani talks about his obsession with tech;...
- Reliance Jio to launch on 5th September
- Sunil Bharti Mittal calls Reliance Jio unfair comp...
- Reliance Jio wants legal action against top telcos