13 essential tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your iPad
- Apple has made it much easier to multitask on the iPad in recent years by adding new features that let you run two apps at once and watch video while using other apps.
- Whether you've just purchased a new iPad Air or have been an iPad user for years, there are bound to be a few capabilities you haven't heard of.
- See below for tips and tricks that will help you save time, from covering the basics like how to take a screenshot to learning how to use split screen mode.
- But first, make sure your iPad is running the latest software by navigating to "Settings," tapping "General," and selecting "Software Update."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
1. How to open another app in a smaller window on the iPad's screen.
2. How to use two apps in Split View mode.
3. How to add more apps to the iPad's dock.
4. How to use your iPad's keyboard as a trackpad.
5. How to switch back to the last app you just used.
6. How to drag and drop multiple photos into an email.
7. How to quickly navigate to the home screen without pressing the home button.
8. How to view multiple web pages in Safari side-by-side.
9. How to type a number or symbol without switching to the iPad's numeric keyboard.
10. How to split the keyboard in half.
11. How to take a screenshot.
12. How to watch a video while using another app.
13. How to sign into all of your TV channel apps at once.