15 of the highest-rated places to work
Everyone wants to help out their friends - especially friends currently seeking new employment.
But you have to be truly happy with your own work situation to recommend that your friend apply there.
Glassdoor recently came out with a breakdown of the organizations workers are most likely to talk up to friends.
On the job site, reviewers have the option to indicate whether or not they'd recommend the company to a friend. All of the institutions on the list have a "Recommend to a Friend" rating of over 85%, with at least 40 people who weighed in, and at least a 4.0 company rating out of 5.0.
With that in mind, here are some of the most-hyped companies on Glassdoor:
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report