19 terrible LinkedIn mistakes you're making
Kim Brown is an assistant director for Syracuse University's Career Services department. She spends a good portion of her day looking over LinkedIn profiles for job seekers and students.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUShe makes sure candidates are putting their best foot forward on LinkedIn.
AdvertisementHere are the most common mistakes Brown sees job seekers make on LinkedIn.
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share