20 Health 'Tips' You Will Hear Over The Holidays That Are Totally Wrong
You may not feel particularly hungry, but could maybe get some chicken soup down.
But will it make you feel better? There's an old saying about this, but how does it go again, is it starve a fever and feed a cold, or the other way around?
There are plenty of folk sayings and "tips" about everything from staying healthy to avoiding a hangover.
The only problem is that a lot of folk wisdom about health and nutrition is totally - or at least mostly - wrong.
Here's the truth behind some of the health claims you might hear someone make over the holidays.
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet