20 Health 'Tips' You Will Hear Over The Holidays That Are Totally Wrong
You may not feel particularly hungry, but could maybe get some chicken soup down.
But will it make you feel better? There's an old saying about this, but how does it go again, is it starve a fever and feed a cold, or the other way around?
There are plenty of folk sayings and "tips" about everything from staying healthy to avoiding a hangover.
The only problem is that a lot of folk wisdom about health and nutrition is totally - or at least mostly - wrong.
Here's the truth behind some of the health claims you might hear someone make over the holidays.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders