20 Health 'Tips' You Will Hear Over The Holidays That Are Totally Wrong
You may not feel particularly hungry, but could maybe get some chicken soup down.
But will it make you feel better? There's an old saying about this, but how does it go again, is it starve a fever and feed a cold, or the other way around?
There are plenty of folk sayings and "tips" about everything from staying healthy to avoiding a hangover.
The only problem is that a lot of folk wisdom about health and nutrition is totally - or at least mostly - wrong.
Here's the truth behind some of the health claims you might hear someone make over the holidays.
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- iPod inventor says Apple should move iPhone to USB-C