21 products we were hesitant about at first but ended up really liking
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- We're not shy about advocating for products we love (see: 21 game-changing products we swear by in our everyday lives or The 36 best products we discovered in 2018, to name a couple).
- But just because we love them now doesn't mean we initially expected to.
- We had our initial doubts about these 21 products - and you may, too - but in the end, taking the leap of faith proved to be rewarding.
Our previous experiences with the brand or with similar products can affect how we approach the latest thing we're testing. Combine that with high standards for quality and general skepticism about a market filled with shoddy products, and we sometimes end up with experiences that surprise us in the best way possible.
If you're feeling hesitant about trying any of these 21 products, we were once right there with you. Testing them revealed that they were actually quite useful, comfortable, or stylish. They overcame our initial expectations to become some of our favorite products.
We weren't sure we were going to love these 21 products, but now we know we do:Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
A waffle maker that lets you skip a trip to the diner
A popular facial cleansing brushAdvertisement
A flask with attached tumblers
A sleek electric toothbrushAdvertisement
Soft and flexible flats
Fluffy makeup towelsAdvertisement
A luxury shower cap
Headphones that truly stand out among the many we've triedAdvertisement
A designer clothing rental membership
A custom shirtAdvertisement
Custom chino pants
A memory foam pillow infused with essential oilsAdvertisement
An insulated coffee mug
Sunscreen spray that contains natural fruit essencesAdvertisement
Sneakers that mimic what it's like to be barefoot
A piece of tech that will solve all your Internet connectivity problemsAdvertisement
A warm sweater
A personalized pillowAdvertisement
Shampoo that doesn't come in traditional bottles
A silk memory foam pillow that won't mess up your hairAdvertisement
An affordable clay mask
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar