39,000 people are about to find out if they got into Harvard
This year, every school (that has released data so far) reported receiving historic numbers of applications - meaning this is the largest applicant pool for the Ivy League to date.
Harvard University, with 39,040 applicants, received the most applications of all the Ivies, beating last year's 37,305.
Good luck to all of the aspiring Ivy Leaguers out there.
Here's how many students applied to each Ivy League school:
- Brown University - 32,280 applicants
- Columbia University - No data yet released
- Cornell University - No data yet released
- Dartmouth College - 20,550 applicants
- Harvard University - 39,044 applicants
- University of Pennsylvania - 38,918 applicants
- Princeton University - 29,313 applicants
- Yale University - 31,439 applicants
- Balaji Speciality Chemicals files draft papers for IPO
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority invests ₹665 crore in Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Jio vs Airtel: Which one will offer faster and more reliable 5G services?
- Investing in the times of uncertainty
- Smart farming can prove to be a game changer in the coming days