5 Actors Making A Comeback This Year
In the past two months we've seen two trailers for two new movies starring the "Matrix" alumnus.
Reeves will star in the long-delayed "47 Ronin" out Christmas Day. He'll also make his directorial debut in "Man of Tai Chi" which will premiere in the U.S. at Texas' Fantastic Fest in late September.
Appearing ageless at nearly 50, Reeves isn't the only actor making a big comeback to the big screen this year.
His "Matrix" comrade Laurence Fishburne has also gained a lot of attention for this year's massive "Man of Steel."
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- From hospitality to financial services – Top 10 industries for new startups in India
- The best apps and games of 2023, as per Apple
- Raymond independent directors say no law requires them to investigate matrimonial disputes
- Researchers harness AI to map visual functions in brain