5 Actors Making A Comeback This Year
In the past two months we've seen two trailers for two new movies starring the "Matrix" alumnus.
Reeves will star in the long-delayed "47 Ronin" out Christmas Day. He'll also make his directorial debut in "Man of Tai Chi" which will premiere in the U.S. at Texas' Fantastic Fest in late September.
Appearing ageless at nearly 50, Reeves isn't the only actor making a big comeback to the big screen this year.
His "Matrix" comrade Laurence Fishburne has also gained a lot of attention for this year's massive "Man of Steel."
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar