Are Beats Headphones Really That Bad? Turns Out They're The Only Headphones Teens Prefer Over Apple's
Apple recently bought Beats, the maker of the pricey headphones and a streaming music service, for $3 billion.
I have to admit, I bought Beats by Dr. Dre headphones because I thought people would think I was cool. I used them for about a month, realized they weren't good, and ended up giving them to a friend for free. This friend was incredibly excited, and probably for the same reason I initially was.
And it seems like teens are no different. According to a recent survey, 46% of American teenagers said that their next pair of headphones will be a pair of Beats. Apple's own earbuds, which come included with iPhones and iPods, came in second place.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike