Here were the winners and losers in this quarter's tech earnings
The latest crop of tech earnings is done, and Q1 2016 was a mixed bag.
This chart from Statista shows the next-day stock price movements for eight prominent tech companies. Amazon and Facebook continue their dominant marches, LinkedIn recovered slightly from their last disastrous quarter, but most of the other biggies had tough quarters.
- Whether we like it or not, Indians are already partaking in the superfood ‘trend’
- India records 16,488 new COVID-19 cases and 113 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maharashtra to conduct class 12,10 exams from 23 and 29 April
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales
- Google pledges $5 million to address disparities in COVID-19 vaccinations