Here's where you can legally smoke weed in 2018
The United States is gradually becoming the land of the red, white, and green.Starting January 1, it will be legal to smoke marijuana for medical use in 29 states, and Americans will be able to toke up without a doctor's letter in nine states. Support for the drug reached new highs in 2017. A Gallup poll showed that 64% of Americans favor legalization, and even a majority of Republicans back it.Advertisement
The booming industry was expected to post nearly $10 billion in sales in 2017.
Here's a summary of where Americans can legally light up in 2018.
- How IKEA executed contactless retailing to open its stores in Hyderabad amid a lockdown
- Record spike of 28,701 COVID-19 cases takes India's tally to 8,78,254
- Sensex rallies over 400 pts; Reliance hits fresh peak
- Microsoft joins Google to create new generation of web apps
- Rajasthan Congress led by Ashok Gehlot claims support of 109 MLAs