The top hedge fund managers earned a combined $15.4 billion last year
- The top 25 hedge fund earners made a total of $15.4 billion in 2017, an increase of 40% from the year prior, according to a new report from Institutional Investor.
- Four managers on the list made more than $1 billion in 2017.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
Hedge funds ended 2017 with positive returns in every month, the first perfect calendar year since 2003, according to hedge fund research provider HFR.The HFRI Fund Weighted Composite Index, an industry barometer of total hedge-fund performance, ended the year up 8.5%. That was the best year since 2013, though hedge funds still underperformed the S&P 500 which surged 19% in 2017.
- Britannia, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and other top stocks to watch out for on August 2
- These seven Indian states face the highest risk of a spike in COVID-19 infections and stricter restrictions
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore