Twitter Lost $69 Million On $254 Million In Revenue During The First Half Of This Year
Compared to other major tech companies, Twitter is pretty small.
The company's IPO filing reveals that it lost $69 million on $254 million in revenue through the first six months of the year. Facebook earned $1 billion on $3.3 billion in revenue for the same period.Twitter is growing faster, though. Its revenue was up 107% on a year-over-year basis, compared to Facebook which grew 46%.
The majority of Twitter's revenue - 87% - comes from advertising. The rest is from data licensing.
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report
- Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment
- Twitter details plan to understand if its algorithms are causing ‘unintentional harms’