Zuckerberg surprised by Modi’s wishes
As we all know, Modi is a busy man, and is currently on a 3-day visit to China, but his busy schedule didn’t deter him from taking out time to post a special birthday message for Mark Zuckerberg. Here is what the message said:
“Mark, I wish you a very Happy Birthday! Your innovative zeal has left a deep impact on society and you remain an inspiration for the world. I warmly recall our meeting a few months ago. I pray that you are blessed with a long life filled with good health.”
When the Prime Minister of world’s largest democracy wishes you on your birthday, you are bound to be surprised, and Mark Zuckerberg was no exception.
He commented on the picture, thanking Modi for his kind gesture. Here is what Mark had to say:
“Prime Minister Modi, thank you for your kind words! Your leadership and support for our efforts to connect India inspires all of us at Facebook, and I really enjoyed our conversation. A lot of people wished me happy birthday today, but your message was a great surprise since I know how busy you are. I look forward to our next meeting!”
Well, it is heartwarming to see two people of this stature taking out time from their busy schedules and indulging in some ‘social’ time with each other.
- Overall performance may be quite volatile in FY21 due to coronavirus: Dr Reddy's
- Purchase of COVID-19 equipment: K'taka CM terms Siddaramaiah's allegations of misappropriation "unnecessary"
- COVID-19: Australia's Victoria to close borders for 1st time in 100 yrs
- Airtel and Vodafone Idea's revenues take a hit due to Coronavirus lockdown
- Chinese troops are moving back from Galwan Valley but their heavy armoured vehicles are still present under India’s watchful eye