Zuckerberg surprised by Modi’s wishes
As we all know, Modi is a busy man, and is currently on a 3-day visit to China, but his busy schedule didn’t deter him from taking out time to post a special birthday message for Mark Zuckerberg. Here is what the message said:
“Mark, I wish you a very Happy Birthday! Your innovative zeal has left a deep impact on society and you remain an inspiration for the world. I warmly recall our meeting a few months ago. I pray that you are blessed with a long life filled with good health.”
When the Prime Minister of world’s largest democracy wishes you on your birthday, you are bound to be surprised, and Mark Zuckerberg was no exception.
He commented on the picture, thanking Modi for his kind gesture. Here is what Mark had to say:
“Prime Minister Modi, thank you for your kind words! Your leadership and support for our efforts to connect India inspires all of us at Facebook, and I really enjoyed our conversation. A lot of people wished me happy birthday today, but your message was a great surprise since I know how busy you are. I look forward to our next meeting!”
Well, it is heartwarming to see two people of this stature taking out time from their busy schedules and indulging in some ‘social’ time with each other.
Popular on BI
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India