A St. Louis Parent Accidentally Gave Preschoolers Alcoholic Chocolates For Valentine's Day
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Aisha Sultan reports that a parent mistakenly put the treats - which included Stoli Russian Vodka Orange chocolates - in gift boxes for students.
A school official told the Post-Dispatch that the parent involved was very apologetic, didn't know about the small amount of alcohol in the chocolates, and was certain it would never happen again.
The school reported the incident to the Missouri Department of Health, which is investigating the matter.
- Best 7.1 gaming headphones for a surround sound experience
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India