BSE Odisha class 10th result 2019 declared; check score @bseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has announced the results of Class 10th examination today i.e. 20 May 2019. Students can view their results on the state board’s official website bseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the result will also be announced on orissaresults.nic.in.
This year, the exams were held from 23 February to 8 March 2019. Over 500,000 students appeared for the exam. In 2018, the result was declared on 7 May. Last year, overall pass percentage stood at 76.23%.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on the tab ‘Odisha Matric Result 2919’
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Type RESULTOR10[Roll number] and send it to 56263
Cricket World Cup 2019: Minimum run rate needed on every ground Team India is playing on
Jet Airways’ creditors might secure a bid for the airline from one of the richest NRI families in the world
IKEA's parent company invests in an Indian home design startup that may in turn serve the Swedish retailer
- Best pearl sets for every occasion
- Sensex sinks 800 points, Nifty cracks below 11,300 — global selloff eroded ₹4.23 lakh crore from investor wealth
- INTERVIEW: Angel Broking CEO believes the ₹600 crore IPO will ride the ‘digital’ euphoria
- Kerala hikes allowance to transgenders for sex-change surgeries
- Best premium gaming headphones in India