Ford's new compact SUV variant EcoSport SE launched in India priced at ₹10.49 lakh
EcoSport SESUV comes with a new, dual-tone rear bumper that gives it a sporty look with a familiar front grille and 16-inch alloys.
- The new variant features design borrowed cues from its American and European peers, where the compact SUV is sold without a rear-mounted spare wheel.
- The new variant will be available in petrol and diesel variants priced at ₹10.49 lakh and ₹10.99 lakh in the Indian market.
The company offers customers the choice to pick from two body styles — with or without its signature rear-mounted spare wheel. The new variant will be available in both petrol and diesel variants priced at ₹10.49 lakh and ₹10.99 lakh in the Indian market, respectively.
The new variant features design borrowed cues from its American and European peers, where the compact SUV is sold without a rear-mounted spare wheel. And, in order to solve the problem of unexpected punctures, the company is offering an easy to use puncture kit that will enable owners to repair tyre damage within minutes, without the hassle of removing the tyre from its slot.
Here’s all you need to know about the newly launched EcoSport SE SUV:
EcoSport SE price:
The EcoSport was first developed for the Brazilian market and was launched in 2003. The car made its way to the India market in 2013 and was priced at ₹5.59 lakh.
The new variant will be priced at ₹10.49 lakh for petrol and ₹10.99 lakh for diesel in the Indian market (ex-showroom).
EcoSport SE features:
Introduced in titanium trim, the car continues to make use of the SYNC 3 infotainment system along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as Ford PassTM integration, as some of its premium features.
AdvertisementThe SUV comes with a new, dual-tone rear bumper that gives it a sporty look with a familiar front grille and 16-inch alloys.
EcoSport SE specifications:
The new EcoSport SE is powered by a 1.5 litre three-cylinder petrol engine with the power of 122 PS, while the diesel variant has a 1.5 litre engine with a peak power of 100 PS. The engines will be paired to Ford's responsive and agile five-speed manual gearbox.
AdvertisementEcoSport SE rivals:
EcoSport continues to be an exciting car to drive in its segment. The new variant will rival its peers such as Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Hyundai Venue, and recently launched Renault Kiger.
SEE ALSO: After SBI, ICICI Bank announces to bear cost of COVID-19 vaccine for its employees and immediate family members
OYO's Singapore arm secures $200 million loan from SoftBank
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock double after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- 2,116 serious AEFI cases out of 119 crore COVID-19 jabs, says Centre
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket