Xiaomi MS11 EV image leak gives us a look at the company’s upcoming electric car
Xiaomiis reportedly working on an electric car, dubbed as the MS11.
- The images of the
Xiaomi MS11have leaked, giving us a good look at the car.
- The car is expected to be launched in the next two years.
AdvertisementChinese tech giant Xiaomi is gearing up to enter a new industry, and leaked images have revealed its upcoming product. After launching smartphones, wearables, laptops, smart home accessories, and more, the company is now looking to enter the electric vehicle (EV) industry with the launch of an electric car.
Xiaomi has been working on an electric car for some time now. A report by Rushlane has given us a look at the company’s upcoming electric car, dubbed the MS11. The leak has revealed the car’s design, but there is very little information about the car’s specifications.
The Xiaomi MS11 looks identical to the BYD Seal, which is scheduled to launch in India this year. The MS11 features a large windshield and side glass, giving the driver and the passengers a nice view of their surroundings.
The car is expected to come with a sleek bonnet and air scoops near the headlights. The car is equipped with a sleek headlight with four LED projectors.
On the top, the car features a large panoramic sunroof that extends to the rear. The car is equipped with a LiDAR sensor and other sensors housed in a bulb on top of the car.
The alloy wheels on the car are modern and give the car a good look.
At the moment, there is no information about the car’s launch. We should soon hear something from the company, and the car may be launched in the next two years. An Indian launch may not happen anytime soon as the company has only tested the car in China.
Tata Nexon EV vs Mahindra XUV400 – price, range and features compared
Citroen eC3 electric hatchback unveiled – range, booking date, and everything you need to know
Mahindra XUV400 electric SUV launched starting at ₹15.99 lakh – range, specs and more
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade