Ola hires former Vedanta executive GR Arun Kumar as its new group CFO
- Kumar has previously worked with US-based multinational firm GE, and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) giant Hindustan Unilever.
- Saurabh was previously with companies like Hindustan Zinc, Philips, Asian Paints and Larsen and Toubro.
Olahad recently appointed Wayne Burgessas Ola Electric’s design head.
The company, in a press statement, also said that Swayam Saurabh will be the new CFO for its mobility, financial services and food businesses vertical. Basically, he will be looking after the finances of Ola’s consumer internet businesses.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Kumar has previously worked with US-based multinational firm GE, and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) giant Hindustan Unilever.
AdvertisementSaurabh was previously with companies like Hindustan Zinc, Philips, Asian Paints and Larsen and Toubro.
Ola’s chairman and group chief executive Bhavish Aggarwal, said, “Arun [Kumar] and Swayam [Saurabh] bring deep financial expertise across large and complex global organisations and multiple industries including minerals, construction and FMCG amongst others.”
The company has been on a
Ola, registered as ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd, had recently appointed Rakesh Bhardwaj as its group chief information officer (CIO) in April this year. N Balachandar was hired as Ola Electric’s chief human resources officer (CHRO) in May 2021.
Wayne Burgess was hired as the head of design for its electric vehicles segment. Burgess is the man behind iconic designs of Bentley Arnage, Aston Martin’s DB9, Jaguar XF, F-Type,F-Pace SUV and XE.
Huawei announces first devices with HarmonyOS — set to take on Apple and Google with its in-house operating system
OnePlus Nord CE 5G full specifications leaked days ahead of launch – heavily inspired by the original Nord
Five fintech ideas that are raking in the most amount of money
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions