Adani Enterprises incorporates Vizag Tech Park and Koddad Khammam Road as wholly-owned subsidiaries
Vizag Tech Park is yet to commence its business operations, it said.
In another filing, the company said it has also incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, Koddad Khammam Road Pvt Ltd, to carry out development and maintenance of a road project in Telangana.
Wipro's share price jumps over 1% after $117 million acquisition of Australian cybersecurity firm Ampion
India’s digital payments soar – UPI crosses ₹5 lakh crore in transaction value in March
Paytm Money set to hire 250 engineers for its new technology centre in Pune
Government withdraws interest rate cut on small savings schemes in a bizarre u-turn
- What makes Virat Kohli the most loved brand ambassador during IPL
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1