Adani Enterprises incorporates Vizag Tech Park and Koddad Khammam Road as wholly-owned subsidiaries
Vizag Tech Park is yet to commence its business operations, it said.
In another filing, the company said it has also incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, Koddad Khammam Road Pvt Ltd, to carry out development and maintenance of a road project in Telangana.
Wipro's share price jumps over 1% after $117 million acquisition of Australian cybersecurity firm Ampion
India’s digital payments soar – UPI crosses ₹5 lakh crore in transaction value in March
Paytm Money set to hire 250 engineers for its new technology centre in Pune
Government withdraws interest rate cut on small savings schemes in a bizarre u-turn
Popular on BI
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision